Sydney Built Carports
Custom Design Carports to Protect Your Vehicles
Aussie Weather can be harsh. Secure your car, boat, caravan, and other vehicles with our extra-strong enclosed carports.
- Custom Designs
- In-house Design Consultants
- Licensed Local Builders
- Local Council Approvals
- Family Operated
- Free Quotations
We Offer Custom-made Carports Designs and Car Awnings
Adam’s Awnings is here to help you keep your prized possessions safe in all weather conditions!
Whether you want a new carport awning for your car or get shed for your boat, we are here with our expertise. We bring over 25 years of experience in designing enclosed carport awnings that are strong, durable, and manufactured locally in Australia.
Schedule your free consultation today
It makes good Aussie common sense to protect your second most valuable investment – your car – against all the devastating wear and tear that the harsh Aussie weather can throw at it. And immediately following your car, if you’ve got a boat or caravan, you would also want them to have a good roof over their heads.
So unless you have multiple garages, there’s only one smart way to protect your car, boat, or caravan – and that’s with a strong, well-built carport, which, these days, can be tailor-made to suit your individual needs.
This may all sound too easy but remember that the team at Adam’s New Dawn Living are up-to-date with the latest software design technology, so coming up with a carport that is simply perfect for your needs is not difficult, nor is it a lengthy process. Adam’s New Dawn Living will create a design which will have no problem getting the thumbs up.
All you need to do is contact the team at Adam’s New Dawn Living and be amazed at just how many options you can choose from, as well as be assured that your carport will be built with only the strongest, most durable Australian-Standards materials which will require little maintenance to keep on looking as good as new.
It goes without saying that you deserve the best – without paying an arm and a leg for it. So without compromising on professional workmanship, quality materials which will look great for years, dealing with a team of up-front experienced staff who will help you make the best choice as well as take care of all Council-related paperwork, you can have exactly what you want.
And don’t forget that a smart-looking, strong and durable carport doesn’t just offer protection for your vehicles – it also adds loads of dollar value to your home.
Here are some options to consider:
- The Flat Roof: This carport features a single slope roof which can be freestanding or can be attached to the side of your home. The beauty of this style is its flexibility as the span of the roof can be built to your own specifications. It is also very cost-effective
- The Pitched Roof: This carport can be either freestanding or attached to the home. Most people prefer this style as the pitched roof, together with the open sides, offers a more spacious effect and the extra elevation in the middle easily accommodates larger boats and caravans
- Tailor-made model: You choose your style, and Adam’s New Dawn Living will build it for you
You also have plenty of choice when it comes to choosing roofing materials for your carport so it would be an easy match-up with the style and look of your home, plus provide plenty of streetscape appeal, and still deliver high impact resistance and climate protection.
- Single Skin or Insulated Roofing: If you use your carport to house your vehicle or caravan, or even use it as an entertainment area, have a look at single skin or insulated roofing. Single skin roofing is low maintenance, highly robust, economical and inhibits remarkable spanning proficiencies. Insulated roofing is also cost effective, requires minimal maintenance and has excellent spanning capabilities; however, it has insulating qualities which keeps your area mildew and condensation free.
- Corrugated roofing cladding: especially important if you live in an area which can be hit by heavy rainfalls, or if your home is built under trees
- Insulated roof: a perfect combination of steel and layers of insulation to offer a beautiful finish together with thermal insulation benefits – not only for your vehicles but also when the area is used as an entertainment space
- Colour choices galore: these days steel roofing comes in a huge selection of colours – one which will exactly answer all your prayers - so the carport will look even better than an ideal addition, it will look like a perfect extension of your home
- Australian Standards: Adams New Dawn Living uses only the best materials – from Colorbond steel to rust-proof aluminum - all guaranteed to resist peeling, fading and cracking